Last updated on
For now, this is the final article in the Subconscious Mind Change Series.
Who will benefit from my subconscious mind change process?
The simple answer is anyone. Anyone who wants to improve aspects of their life. Anyone from top business executives, sports stars and elite military personnel to managers, top thinkers (intellectuals and intelligentsia) and ordinary people. Atheists, spiritual people, religious folk. People who have no mental health issues and those that do. Those who want online therapy/online counselling, or those that prefer in person coaching instead of online coaching.
My process will also help people who have already used life coaches, executive coaches, or services of psychologists, counsellors and similar. In fact, it will help you get a lot more out of what you have learnt, or are learning, from those people.
So, how can you get help with your deep mind change?
Currently, I offer two options:
- One-on-one personal consultations and coaching. This can be in person, or via phone, or via an online method such as Skype (Video or talk).
- Group consultations and coaching. Again, these can be in person, or via telephone, or an online method such as Skype (Video or talk).
1) One-on-one personal consultations and coaching.
- In person: I am based on the Gold Coast, Queensland, Australia. You can either visit me, or I can come to you. If you are a long way away, and would like me to visit you, then additional travel and related costs will apply.
- Phone: If you are in Australia and have a landline or mobile phone, then I can call you at no extra cost to you – all you need pay is the cost of my services. I can phone overseas numbers, however will have to charge for the extra costs incurred. If you are overseas and phone me, then there are no extra charges of course – I have a mobile phone number and landline number (landline number will be given to you if you want that option).
- Skype or other online method: This can include video if you wish, however if this is not practical, or desired, then the phone version of Skype will suffice. Skype is not essential – if you have some other online talk program you prefer, I can consider using it – my focus is on helping you, not to make things hard for you; so I will do what I can to make things easier for you.
- Cost is $110 per hour. Extras as detailed above, if applicable.
2) Group consultations and coaching.
- A group is two or more people.
- The general principles mentioned under 1) One-on-one personal consultations and coaching above, apply.
- We can interact via group chats online, webinars, or in some cases, the phone.
- You can visit my premises, or a place which I have the use of.
- I can visit you – either at your place of work/business, or your home.
- While my one-on-one consultations are good value, group consultations can enable even greater value and return on investment.
- Group consultations are also good for people who like the idea of learning with friends or colleagues. Besides being more comfortable for some, you will get the chance to compare notes and experiences with your fellow attendees. The group dynamic can be particularly helpful and valuable for some people, especially when it comes to feedback about individual experiences.
- Cost is $220 per person for a three hour session. In some situations, the session can be divided into two 90 minute blocks (or three 60 minute blocks) if required. Short breaks can be included, however they are not part of the three hours; therefore some extra time needs to be allowed for.
How long will it take to be able to start effecting subconscious mind change?
Three hours are enough to get most people started with the core aspects of my process.
Because you will learn what you need to know, and experience, to be able to continue the process in your own time and place, you will be able to effect significant subconscious mind change for the rest of your life, without recourse to me again.
For people who want more detailed, or comprehensive help, I am available for follow on coaching and consulting. I also run some advanced modules, details of which will appear on this website in due course. These advanced modules are optional – people receiving instruction in core aspects will have sufficient knowledge to be able to make significant change.
Why doesn’t my core process involve lots of time in the learning process?
- I have distilled 25 plus years of experience into an easily understood and implemented logical ‘formula’.
- It is simple, yet profound.
- I explain and demonstrate the process in an interesting, engaging and easily absorbed manner.
- It involves significant doing and experiencing.
- Once people start experiencing the difference, the process becomes more ‘self motivating’. It fuels hope.
How can you get started?
Please contact me using any of the methods listed on my Contact page here, or use the form below.
I look forward to helping you on your journey… and when you can tell me that you don’t need me anymore!