Last updated on
Welcome back to the subconscious mind change series. Today we will look at safety.
Some of you may be wondering about how safe these deep subconscious mind change techniques are.
To kick off, let me relate my own personal experience. In all my time of using these techniques, for myself, or for others, I never came across any safety issue which gave me cause for concern. In fact, by using these techniques I got rid of a whole range of potentially dangerous thinking patterns, including suicidal thoughts.
Please also consider these pages:
I want to make the important point that people should not stop taking their medications unless advised to do so by a qualified medical practitioner. Yes, the techniques I teach can lead to release and relief from mental conditions which are treated by drugs, however one reason it is not sensible to stop taking medications without proper advice from your doctor is that cessation can lead to serious physiological issues, not just mental ones. Another reason is that you might think your mind no longer needs them when in fact you do. I could write a lot more on the subject, however the key point is: DO NOT STOP TAKING YOUR MEDICATION UNLESS YOU ARE ADVISED TO DO SO BY A QUALIFIED MEDICAL PRACTITIONER.
I will say it again:
DO NOT STOP TAKING YOUR MEDICATION UNLESS YOU ARE ADVISED TO DO SO BY A QUALIFIED MEDICAL PRACTITIONER.
No apology for the ‘shouting’. People on mental health medication can be known for not taking their medications anyway, so the last thing I want is for them to see what I write as an ‘excuse’ not to take them.
Here is another personal anecdote…years ago, when I was diagnosed with mental health issues, I was offered medications. I declined, partly because I knew they would mask issues and hinder mind change/healing to an extent. Other reasons (and there are more) included that I already had an awareness that I was loved by something far greater than myself and that I wanted to take the ‘fast track’ to mind change/healing. I was determined to get ‘to the top’ of the mountain where the air and view are really pure (metaphorically speaking). This does not mean that this course of action is right for you and I cannot, and do not, accept any responsibility for what you decide or do.
While medication can hinder mind change/healing, this is only to an extent and a major effect will be to slow subconscious mind change down. The key is to get your mind fixed first, demonstrate the change for a significant time and then, under the care and guidance of your medical practitioner, consider coming off medication. DO NOT STOP TAKING YOUR MEDICATION UNLESS YOU ARE ADVISED TO DO SO BY A QUALIFIED MEDICAL PRACTITIONER.
I know I repeated myself again, however the techniques I teach are extremely powerful, create hope and can give rise to the temptation to run before you can walk.
Here are some reasons why my subconscious mind change method techniques are safe, in no particular order of importance. The method:
- Relieves pressure – both feelings and actual; especially the presenting issue (what is happening currently).
- Offers real hope. At last, people can get a sense of some light at the end of the tunnel.
- Enables people to experience their feelings change. Besides fueling hope, this can act quickly in a similar way to taking a painkiller can help with a headache. When you feel down for example, you can use the techniques to start feeling better immediately.
- Enables people to feel loved at the core of their being. Who doesn’t like that feeling? Think about it logically – how a deep and real awareness of being loved can give you strength – it makes sense. Using the techniques creates an ever increasing awareness of being loved. When you get to a very advanced stage it makes your mind ‘indestructible’.
- Involves no need to search for issues, though you can do this if you like. You can simply tackle current (presenting) issues.
- Affects timing: issues come up when you are ready and able to deal with them. You avoid potential ’emotional meltdowns’. Because you also get an increasing awareness of being loved it makes it easier to deal with increasingly painful issues, when you are ready. Some areas may get attended to years after you start the process. I use the techniques daily for example, though I have long ago dealt with the really serious issues.
- Can help the body: Psychosomatic healing (and in some cases, spiritual healing) can be activated.
- Is extremely positive. Positivity has been proven scientifically to have huge benefits.
- Means that you do not need to divulge things to anyone. You can get stuff sorted in the quietness of your own heart.
- Is something you can do by yourself, or with others. You can thus get help when and where you need it, for as long as you like. (The more you do it, the better and faster progress you will make).
- Helps quickly – a bit like jumping into a cool pool on a hot day. I even teach corporate clients that they can spend a minute or two in the privacy of the loo if they need quick and immediate help! It’s not stealing time from their employer because they come out refreshed and able to work better.
If you have any questions, or concerns, please contact me.