At times I may be able to assist people in gaining a physical healing.
People have benefited in many ways, including health issues, during or after sessions; for a variety of reasons.
I am not a Physician. I do not have any medical qualifications. I do not diagnose medical issues. I do not dispense any kind of medication or other substances.
This article is designed to give you an idea of how I might be able to help with physical healing. I say ‘might’ because there are no guarantees.
I have a focus on truth and results, and tread a careful path based in reality and evidentiary experiences.
Healing and health are complex issues which can be affected by a myriad of factors.
Personally for instance, I suffered from Hives. I had no spiritual/intuitive prompting/urging for healing; which you will see made sense later. I went to see various medical doctors about my Hives, including one GP with around 40 years of experience. In ‘desperation’ after their failure to help, I asked the ‘intuitive realm’ for wisdom, partly because I had a strong intuitive impression that there was something I needed to know, and which I was missing.
I felt inspired to do different Internet research than before, and soon uncovered a little known and recent scientific study that some Hives can be due to Vitamin D deficiency. It fitted my personal situation and after researching safe dosages etc I supplemented with Vitamin D. My hives disappeared (around two and a half years ago). I no longer needed steroids. (Why numerous Doctors never tested my vitamin levels is a matter of curious conjecture).
A Surgeon friend of mine stated that it had been ‘flukey’ for me to discover the solution to my Hives myself.
Some ‘spiritual types’ would have waded in to attempt a spiritual healing on me and the hives when what was really required was Vitamin D. This underlines the importance of getting facts and being genuinely in tune with spiritual wisdom (not to do any spiritual stuff in this case), and also of consulting trained Physicians (though in my case the latter did not help, apart from the vicarious aspect of scientists who conducted research on hives and vitamin D). It explains why I had no inspiration to do a spiritual healing for my Hives. Such a healing would not fix a Vitamin D deficiency; so I had no inspiration. I was malnourished. It’s logical. I got better by eating differently (Vitamin D supplement).
Sometimes, people get well because they think they will. Placebo effect can be involved.
There are other aspects to physical healing too. On another occasion some years ago, someone told me that he had a strange pain in his ankle and the Doctor had booked him in for an MRI scan. On being told, I received intuitive knowledge that 1) the pain was not just in the ankle, but that the pain also ran up the shin to below the knee and 2) which spiritual technique the person needed to use to fix the issue later that night when at home. The person was amazed and said that he had not even told the Doctor the part about the pain running up the shin. He of course realised that the chances of my guessing such a thing were statistically remote. He did what I suggested and later informed me that the pain disappeared and that he cancelled his MRI scan. He has never had a recurrence, even years later. Simply speaking; I got some knowledge – the person knew I could not have guessed it. He did what I suggested and the issue resolved. A good result. A key point is that I received knowledge – I did not ‘wade in’ and ‘do a healing’. All I got was knowledge.
Initially I know nothing. I await helping inspiration with a humble mindset. I do not get answers to everything.
Others get improvement with health issues because they fix mind issues which are contributing: Psychosomatic.
Still more others get health improvements due to Life Coaching – changing some aspect of their behaviour or lifestyle.
Again, the important things are truth, reality, results and being responsible. Years ago, I went late to a spiritual healing meeting where I did not know the nature of the illness of the woman’s husband. I received intuitive knowledge that it was cancer of the brain; which was correct. I did not effect a healing and had no inspiration to do so. Just because one gets insights/knowledge does not mean that one can/should help. That said, had I received that knowledge before the poor man was diagnosed by Doctors I would have strongly suggested that he attend a Physician and get checked out (and diagnosed) by qualified people with scientific tests.
One of the big concerns around physical healing is that irresponsible ‘spiritual healers’, or such thinking by people who are sick, can lead to extremely bad outcomes. Some ‘spiritual healers’ are liars at best and harmful at worst.
I have a friend who is a GP, another a top Surgeon, another an ICU Nurse, another trained in Special Forces Combat Medicine, and I have deep respect for responsible and competent medical practitioners. Science, and logic, is something I value and appreciate.
Spiritual healing is simply just one tool at our disposal for health management; but only if it is based on fact, truth, reality and responsibility. A deep desire for knowing truth, and not one’s own opinion, is a good safeguard – there is so much dangerous and unhealthy thinking around health in society.
To summarise then; these are the ways I may – might – be able to help you with physical healing:
- Psychosomatic – You may recover because you have affected a psychological issue.
- Placebo Effect – This can be extremely powerful. In some drug trials for example, people have recovered despite knowing they were taking a placebo. I do not dispense drugs or placebos – the placebo effect in this case may be the effect on your mind of coming to see a Shamanist such as myself.
- Intuitive/Spiritual Shamanic Healing – At times people have felt heat or some other phenomenon. At others, I have received specific knowledge from an external source.
- Life Coaching – Changing aspects of your life can lead to better physical health outcomes. I might suggest you go and see a qualified medical or other health practitioner.
- Subconscious Mind Coaching – Psychosomatic and Placebo can be related to this of course, however such coaching can lead to clients being able to get access to forms of healing directly themselves.
- Coping With Health Issues – I help people cope emotionally and otherwise with health issues. Not every physical issue can be fixed.
- Shamanic Healing: I’m probably about a 3 out of 10 ability wise. Most of the populace would be zero or even negative. Some non ‘first world’ indigenous healers are much better. I am indigenous to Britain, with ancient Nordic roots, and have thus been ‘westernised’; the damage from which I am gradually ‘undoing’.
- Subconscious Mind Coaching/Healing, which can include some Shamanic stuff: I’m probably a 7 or 8 out of 10, partly because I have been ‘immersed’ in it for a long time, with over 30 years of experience.
- I had this post reviewed by a Doctor, and I thus added the phrase: “(Vitamin D supplement)” to the ‘eating differently’ comment. This does not mean that the Doctor endorsed, or did not endorse, the article.
“It is advisable to approach every illness from the psychological side as well, because this may be extraordinarily important for the healing process.” C. G. Jung