Last updated on
A client got freed from a phobia of water (Hydrophobia) after using subconscious mind change techniques she learnt from me.
What’s even more interesting is that she got her freedom from the phobia because of what I call a ‘side benefit’.
Let me tell you more…
The client involved, whom I saw some years ago, was a counsellor who worked at a large mental health facility. Her colleagues included psychologists, psychiatrists and other counsellors.
My client came to see me about a number of issues on several occasions, and did not mention the water phobia. She learned my subconscious mind change techniques and I told her she might experience what I call ‘side benefits’.
A ‘side benefit’ to my techniques is when someone gets a result in an area they have not specifically targeted.
One day people notice they no longer have the problem. This happens because what I teach is so powerful and has significant leverage – on the deep levels of the mind. Because we are working so deep, problems which are ‘interlocked’ and ‘supported’ by other problems can be disrupted and even resolved, even though the specific problem itself was not targeted.
Here is a metaphorical example: if you imagine rooms in a house representing specific mind/thinking problems and just target one room and demolish it then you have touched just one area. If you work on the corner of the house where the room is down in the foundational roots of that room, then you can demolish adjoining rooms as well because you have undermined the deep foundations.
A little while after I had last seen my client, she phoned me to tell me about a side benefit she experienced from using my techniques. I confirmed with her she had not specifically targeted the issue concerned.
At age 11, she had seen someone drown and developed a phobia of water. Even getting water on her face while showering troubled her somewhat. My client’s daughter had been learning to swim and my client, who could cope, to an extent, with being in waist deep water, was accompanying her. My client had the inspiration to duck under the water – which she would never normally do due to her phobia, and despite the efforts and encouragement of many people, including her husband and best friend (a hypnotherapist), to help her over the years. My client discovered that her phobia gone. She told me that to double-check her phobia of water had truly gone, she went back in the water again three days later to confirm the situation.
Important points include:
- Release from the phobia was a side benefit – issue was not directly targeted, such is the power and leverage of my techniques.
- No exposure therapy used.
- I personally have had many similar experiences of fixing varied issues of my own, including PTSD, either as a result of direct targeting or as a side benefit, during my healing journey; realising one day that certain thoughts no longer troubled me.
- The client fixed herself, using subconscious mind change techniques she learnt from me.
- I empower people to take control of their lives by ‘re-wiring’ their own minds at their own pace and convenience.
- My techniques, among other things, enable people to activate and use the inherent neuroplastic properties of the brain.
- The client worked with mental health professionals and had a friend who is hypnotherapist, yet my methods resolved the issue.
- I am extremely grateful that the client took the time to phone me with the news. I love helping people get real results and it is one of my highest joys in life.