Last updated on
I am currently redeveloping my website and message. I hope to have this completed by the end of April 2019. I am doing this myself, between seeing/helping clients – I have been a webmaster since 1999. I could delegate, and am in general a ‘fan’ of delegation, however because the work is so mission critical, I need to do it myself.
Some content is not currently visible and some aspects of my website are not working fully yet.
Some of the issues I am working on include:
- A change in my message which better explains how I can help people. This is important for non-obvious reasons such as; if I make a mistake in how I communicate, then people who need my help will miss out: my experience is deep, profound, long-term and potentially life-changing. My clients are the most important part of my business; which is all about them. A key focus is how I can increase my service.
- A completely new website design. Partly due to the new Gutenberg WordPress functionality (see below).
- New logo, colours and branding.
- New email newsletter service provider.
- The way images are displayed.
- Fixing errors.
- Technical aspects on the back end; including WordPress plugins.
My website runs on WordPress software (hosted on WordPress Business Plan) and recently I have been hindered by considerations about the Gutenberg WordPress Editor, which has brought major changes to how my website, and plugins, work. Here is information on the WordPress Gutenberg issue from people far better qualified than I to comment on the matter. More here.
Thank you for your patience.