Last updated on
“You don’t get paid for the hour. You get paid for the value you bring to the hour.” Jim Rohn
Australian and Overseas Clients
Individuals: $150 (Australian Dollars – AUD) per hour.
Couples: $150 (Australian Dollars – AUD) per hour.
Family: $150 (Australian Dollars – AUD) per hour.
Sessions are usually between one, and one and a half hours, though some clients have two to three hours at a time.
Seminars and Group Coaching: Cost depends on service and number of participants. Please contact me for details.
Corporate and Small Business: Cost depends on service and number of participants. Please contact me for details.
- Prices for clients in Australia include GST.
- On-site consultations (at your premises, or elsewhere you choose) attract a travel fee.
- My hours of availability are from 6 am until 9 pm, however in cases of need I see people at night.
- Night appointments between 9 pm and 6 am attract a pricing premium in excess of my normal rates shown above. Please contact me for details.
- In cases of genuine need I may be able to reduce my fees, or in some cases come to a barter arrangement. Please contact me for details.
- Some specialist consulting attracts a fee of $275 (Australian Dollars – AUD) per hour. If this applies, I will make you aware of it at an early stage, and before your consultation/travel. An example: Training And Consulting For Health, Mental Health And Coaching Professionals.
- An initial brief consultation (usually by phone) is free, which enables me to get a clearer and deeper understanding of your issues, and of how I can best help you.
- No Medicare, or Health Fund rebates are available.
- All my income is declared to the taxation authorities. Please do not ask for ‘discounts for cash’, or to avoid paying GST, as my refusal may offend. Thank you.
- Love: Free. Yes, I do care deeply about my clients.
Below, you will see a currency converter which is preset to convert from Australian Dollars (AUD). Enter the amount and use the drop down arrow to select an alternative currency in the second box. This will provide you with an estimate of what my help will cost you, in your currency. Please bear in mind that it is an estimate due to the constant fluctuation of exchange rates and other factors such as costs imposed by your method of payment. It is therefore a guide to what you will have to pay, not a quote/exact amount.
I make it easy for clients to pay my professional costs. I have never understood businesses who make things hard for their valued clients.
I accept cash, bank transfers, EFT, PayPal, Mastercard, Visa and in some cases, cheques.
Currencies accepted include Australian Dollars, US Dollars, Euro, British Pounds.